The Arts enable students to develop their creative and expressive capacities by learning about the different practices, disciplines and traditions that have shaped the expression of culture locally, nationally and globally. Students are both artist and audience in the Arts. They make and respond and learn to appreciate the specific ways this occurs in different disciplines.
Our program is offered to all students from Foundation to Grade 6. Skills and techniques taught in Dance, Drama and Music classes, aim to build confidence as well as inspire and enrich the creative mind of each of our students. We aim to provide an outlet for students to explore different ways of speaking, listening and participation at a level where they feel supported and encouraged.
· Grade 1 – 6 choir during lunchtime
· Opportunities to perform through our Carols Concert at the end of each year at school and in the community
· Biennial whole school performance/concert
· Community events and festivals
· Instrumental lessons through an external on-site program.